We will inspect your commercial property to ensure its overall condition and safety. Remember that your liability can extend to employees, customers, and occupants, so make sure that your building’s structure, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC are functioning properly and safely. If there are issues that need addressing, I can make the appropriate recommendations for licensed professionals who can advise you on specific maintenance and repairs.
We understand the importance of timely scheduling, efficient turnaround, and effective communication with property owners, brokers, and managers. AEC will work with you to meet your deadlines.
Our Inspection Report
At the conclusion of the inspection, you will receive an accurate, easy-to-read, comprehensive, professional inspection report outlining our findings and recommendations. Digital photographs, included with the report, assist in documenting significant property deficiencies where appropriate.
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of inspection tasks for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damaged deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
Get a Quote
Weather you are buying your dream home, investment property or managing a project contact us for a full property inspection.